NEW DAWN FADES
music + culture + random odd stuff from the mind of a fortysomething
26.4.05
Bad Timing
So, no sooner do I start this blog thing than my computer gives out. This means that postings have to be done when I get the chance elsewhere and are fewer than I'd like. Technology and I seem to have a fairly rocky relationship.
By the way, Bad Timing is also the title of the last great film directed by Nic Roeg. It's a psychological spy story with an extraordinary performance by Art Garfunkel that makes it hard to listen to Bridge Over Troubled Water in quite the same way again. When I was a student and video rentals had to be made the most of I once watched it three times in the space of one weekend. I think it might have had a damaging effect on me... Can't quite grasp if it's on DVD at all but it is truly worth checking out if you like your movies dark and psychologically screwed up.
Ian MacMillan's Facebook profile
Powered by WebRing.