NEW DAWN FADES
music + culture + random odd stuff from the mind of a fortysomething
20.4.05
First Transmission
Well, now that it seems everyone and their pet dog has a blog, it felt like time to join the 21st century myself so here it is. Not being too au fait with internet tecchnology this will probably be in constant flux so please be patient. The main purpose of this page is to keep readers updated on my latest fixations on the music, reading and art fronts and to generally have a good old moan about things that annoy me. And if you're wondering about the pretentious title, it's my favourite Joy Division song and I'm sticking with it. Coming soon: the latest news in the Wal-Mart versus The New York Review Of Books feud, notes from an intelligent heavy metal show (and no, that's not a contradiction in terms), some photographs of a ludicrously pampered dog and my ongoing series of Pathetic Encounters With Famous People. Now all I have to do is get my PowerBook fixed and get going properly. Do come back soon ...
Ian MacMillan's Facebook profile
Powered by WebRing.