NEW DAWN FADES
music + culture + random odd stuff from the mind of a fortysomething
7.1.06
Dubious 'Man Of The Month' (January edition)

BCrow
Originally uploaded by IanMac1.

My great friend Boadwee will appreciate this. Frequently, I profess an attraction to men of dubious merit - morally, sometimes, but physically usually - that meets with an outraged response of "you're joking surely'" or just plain "eeeuurghhh!"
And so - for 2006 - I'm going to come out with it and nominate my Dubious Men Of The Year, month by month. Wayne Rooney is doubtless going to feature at some point, probably in World Cup season, but first someone who has been high on my eye candy radar for quite some time, and is currently in the news for his quite scandalously dubious behaviour. Step Forward RMT Union leader Bob Crow - the man who led his union to a tube strike in London on New Year's Eve while he himself was actually holidaying in Egypt. Bob, I cannot salute your actions by any means but hey - since when did being an emotionally manipulative shit stop Brad Pitt from topping the polls of the world's sexiest men??
Bob Crow - Man Of The Month for January.

1 Comments:
Blogger boadwee blog said...
Yes, of course I appreciate this! I'm expecting a long e-mail from you any day now, mister. I'm DYING to know what's going on with EVERYTHING!

Miss you like crazy.

xo kb

Ian MacMillan's Facebook profile
Powered by WebRing.