NEW DAWN FADES
music + culture + random odd stuff from the mind of a fortysomething
1.8.06
Let's Go Away For A While

I'm off to the hills again - this time the Lake District. Instead of pretending I'm going to have time to share witticisms and nerdy musings on music I'm going to be honest and say that NDF will be closed until the end of August. I absolutely promise a grand re-opening at the end of the month (probably in the aftermath of the Radiohead show in Edinburgh) but there will be nothing new until then. In the meantime content yourself with the following Sounds For The Summer:
CAMILLE Le Fil
VARIOUS PRODUCTIONS The World Is Gone
THE KNIFE Silent Shout
WILLIAM BASINSKI Silent Night
SECRET MACHINES Ten Silver Drops
That's gonna be my soundtrack for the next month or so.
Over and Out.
Ian MacMillan's Facebook profile
Powered by WebRing.